- Role - Institutional Sales
- Department - Sales
- Location - Delhi
- Reports to - VP Chain Schools
- Reported by - N/A, Individual Contributor Role
This position will be responsible to grow the overall business operations and capturing the market for our new gamified course Reading Eggs https://readingeggs.com/ - and other digital products.
Reading Eggs is a fun-filled, interactive web portal with carefully constructed games and activities, progressing through stages, targeting learning for ages 2-13
It's UK's no 1 learning product and is being used by 17 million kids across the globe. It is very popular even in the countries like China and the Middle East that aren't particularly English-speaking states.
We need a dynamic and experienced candidate with a knack to identify new trade opportunities for Reading Eggs. Someone who can awake the interest of the audience and perpetuate long term business relationships
- Developing a promising B2B corporate sales data funnel for the digital initiative and other products
- Identifying key institutional/ corporate accounts to understand their requirement for bulk buying
- Devising a strategy for pitching the available online digital product by identifying the Need factor of the digital product in the requirement of the customer
- Daily visits/meetings with the client in the corporates in various depts. like Admin, CSR, Purchase, Sourcing, and Marketing
- Responsible for campus sales activities like product pitching, product demo, etc.
- Identify corporate distributors in the market and support them to generate corporate B2B sales
- Ensure a ready and constant availability of a healthy funnel of prospects at various stages of sales. Devising and suggesting corporate sales special policies to the higher authorities (clients)
- Achieving corporate sales target while acquiring the new clients and by protecting revenues with existing clients by Up-Selling and Cross-Selling
- Regular communication to the corporates regarding new products/schemes & related information
- Assess, analyze and forecast the future market requirement, changing scenarios & communicate the same to the higher authorities within the organization.
- Well acquainted with the financial aspect of Finance and Non-Finance in the Corporate selling
The ideal candidate
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities within B2B structure
- Experience in preparing commercial proposals and price negotiation meetings
- Result oriented, numbers-driven and conversion-focused
- Effective communicator: strong facilitator, presenter, collaborator
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- The ability to motivate key personnel from significant industries
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to achieve stretched targets
- Passionate and dynamic personality
- A team player. Able to work across cultures with clients around the region
- Pleasing personality and well-groomed
- Highly assertive
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a similar industry preferably from edutech/e-learning/publishing/education
- Applications invited from other industries with proven experience of dealing with corporates/B2B sales
Graduate or Post Graduate in sales, marketing, or a related field
- Truth & integrity
- Customer Delight
Internal Interface - VP Chain Schools
External Interface - Major industrial institutions (with high volume trade possibilities)
- Compensation Per the industry standards
- Traveling Involved - Yes
- Role type Full time/regular/Permanent
- Designation to be discussed after the interview
- Selection process The selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the HO in Delhi for the interview.
- Location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station – GTB Nagar). 10 mins distance from there.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner
Role:Institutional Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.
Reading Eggs (https://readingeggs.co.uk/)
A Trusted Reading Programme for Children Aged 213
Learning to read is one of the most important skills children can learn. Reading Eggs makes the learning to read journey fun, interactive, and highly rewarding for ages 2-13 and it’s based on solid scientific research.
You’ve been there to celebrate their first words and first steps. Now see your child learn to read their very first book with Reading Eggs. Start your FREE trial here today!
A comprehensive learn to read programme
Reading Eggs was created by a highly experienced team of primary school teachers, writers and developers to help children become fluent and proficient readers. The multi-award winning early learning resource supports your child’s learning to read journey with carefully designed online reading games and activities that are easy to follow, self-paced, and highly engaging for young learners.
Learning to read at home
Home is where so much of your child’s learning takes place. It is where they feel most confident, happy and supported. Studies prove that children who come from homes where reading is prioritised are already way ahead of their peers. The home is the ideal place to lay the building blocks for long term reading and academic success.
Reading Eggs provides your child with an educationally sound and highly enjoyable learn to read programme that is not only fun and effective, but also easy to integrate into your daily routine.
Learn more about Reading Eggs’ compatibility with iPad and Android devices
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Address:VIRAT BHAVAN, COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, MUKHERJEE NAGAR, DELHI 110009