Roles and Responsibilities
Ratna Sagar Publications is looking for an ambitious and energetic candidate to be a part of our Sales team to help us reach out to our audience.
Job Responsibilities include;
-Develop and execute sales plan for the assigned territory - business development and new customer acquisition
-Ensure proper visibility and availability of Ratna Sagar's products in the assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships within the key decision makers of targeted segment i.e. school principals/management, prominent teachers etc. through prospecting and collaborating.
- Participate actively in industry forums, trade shows and other venues where education/publishing industry is present and develop relationships that will lead to future engagements
- Develop and manage business relationships with dealers in designated territory to ensure stock availability at all times and in the desired quantities.
- Identify local business opportunities, challenges, customer needs and recommend product solutions Monitor customer preferences to better understand what type of sales efforts would be most effective for particular clients
- Monitor competitors sales activity within an assigned territory.
- Answer customers questions about features, pricing and additional services and provide solutions to their queries
- Movement planning for self and for Sales Executive (SEs) - ensuring that mobility within designated geographies is planned for optimal time & cost efficiency.
- Incorporate and analyse all sales call related requisite data in sales business app
- Deliver within the set sales targets Contribute by accomplishing individual and team results.
- Analyse the sales records of individual team members in order to understand what areas the associates need more guidance in
- Recommend changes in products, service, policy, etc. based on evaluation of results and competitive development.
-Proven experience in the similar industry.
-Proven track record of positive sales performance
-Proven track record of exceeding aggressive sales quotas.
-Good communication & presentation skills.
-Ensure entire territory is covered
-Analyse and transcribe sales reports
-Strong value-added solution selling skills.
-Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms.
-Strong prospecting and negotiations skills.
-Proven experience in the similar industry. • Collaborative Proven track record of positive sales performance
-Operational efficiency Proven track record of exceeding aggressive sales quotas.
-Action/result oriented Good communication & presentation skills.
-Presentable and well groomed. Ensure entire territory is covered
-Professionally persistent Analyse and transcribe sales reports
-Showcased passion Strong value-added solution selling skills.
-Team working ability collaboration Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms.
-Ability to build creditability with prospects quickly
-Ability to work in fast pace environment with multiple priorities
-Results oriented approach
Experience-10-16 years of experience in the similar profile
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ratnasagar pvt limited
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.