Ratna Sagar is seeking an experienced professional responsible for managing the marketing performance of the brand to ensure success in driving performance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Devise digital communication strategy through competitive research across all social media platforms (with Twitter, Facebook Instagram and Pinterest, Linked In, etc.) to build a lasting digital connection with viewers & and client touchpoints.
- Manage, analyze and drive growth on E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (with Twitter, Facebook Instagram, and Pinterest)
- Work with product management, sales, graphics, and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Analyze and optimize website user/visitor/audience footprints.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (execute ad-words campaigns keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Evaluate emerging social media/ online marketing trends, metrics, technologies and provide inputs for its adoption where appropriate.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improved user experience.
- Monitor competition and prepare frequent competitor analysis
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Digital/Online Marketer.
- Relevant knowledge & experience of
- Search Engine Principles & Algorithm (Google, Yahoo & Bing) tools
Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
Paid social media advertising
Search engine marketing.
- Should be able to manage blog design & posting, article publishing, RSS feeds, forum listing, etc.
- Should be able to work on off-page & on-page.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- A tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
- 5 days working
- Compensation Per the industry standards
- Role type Full time/regular/Permanent
- Job Type Work from office regular office hours.
- Selection process Selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the HO in Delhi for the interview.
- Location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station GTB Nagar). 10 mins distance from there.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,B.B.A / B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.