Ratna Sagar is looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to oversee and direct warehouse processes and ensure that all the operations run promptly and smoothly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for the inventory/warehouse management as well as logistics management (stock-taking, physical verification, shipping, vendor management, order fulfillment & maintenance)
- Work on CRM & WMS for the maintenance of warehouse activities (goods inward, outward, invoices, sales returns (claims), etc. Monitoring order punching, order dispatch, and invoicing in the ERP system properly.
- Coordinate with inter-company departments (production, sales, credit control & finance) for all required operations
- Handle queries of the customers and clients regarding their claims, services, and supplies.
- Provide logistics solutions for distributors all over India. Identify the new potential of cost-saving opportunities.
- Generate & reconcile monthly/weekly warehouse statistical reports as required. Maintain stock, ledgers judiciously
- Manage claims (like returns, short supply, and discount difference) for respective customers regularly
- Maintain and uphold SOPs as well as compliance maintenance for warehouses.
- Review and plan for warehouse space, warehouse HSE, and statutory requirements, requisite agreements to ensure smooth warehouse operations
- Liaisoning with govt. departments (e.g fire dept, pollution dept, license dept), etc
- Plan for peak seasons operation process
- Managing procurement of packing materials - cartons, self-adhesive tapes, packing machinery, storage racks, screen printing machines, infra related goods, etc.
- Train & develop team members.
Desired candidate profile
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a warehouse management
- Education Graduate from a relevant stream. A degree in Materials / Operation will be preferred.
- Operational competencies required:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge in WMS (Warehouse Management System) Basic knowledge of Operating any
- ERP System.
- Strong PC and database management skills, including MS Office - Proficient in excel / MIS.
- Established project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Behavioral competency required:
- Team players should be able to work & influence individuals (of different races & masses) to achieve a collective team objective.
- Result-oriented - Should be able to remain focused on outputs within specified timelines.
- Self-Confident - Should be able to direct, guide and set objectives for individuals to achieve high-performance standards and take decisions rationally
- Location - Barhi Industrial Area, Barhi, Haryana, India
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
- Compensation - Per the industry standards
- Job Type - Full time (6 days working)
- Selection process - The selection process requires the candidate to come to the Head office in Delhi for the interview.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Warehouse Jan 2021