Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create high-quality 2D animations, designs, and illustrations
- Read storyboards to understand animation requirements
- Suggest creative ideas to develop and deliver impactful animations
- Develop layout basis the provided storyboards
- Change and control colors, shadow, texture, light, etc. to create life-like animations.
- Collaborate with the team to analyze and understand animation requests
- Share regular work status with the team lead and meet all project timelines
- Review, edit and fine-tune the animation sequence and ensure that the final product meets overall project requirements
- Organize and maintain 2D animation files and back-up
- Review technology upgrades to ensure compatibility with existing and future requirements.
- Minimum 1 yr experience in 2D character animation.
- Proficient in using Adobe Animate, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge of 2D character animation, character design, background designing, and animation.
- A team player and a creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Good knowledge of animation principles.
- K8 Publishing/E-learning (academic) experience will be preferred.
- 5 days working
- Compensation Per the industry standards
- Role type Contractual (3 months contract)
- Job Type Work from office – regular office hours.
- Selection process – Selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the office in Delhi for the interview. No provision for remote or virtual test.
- Location – Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station – GTB Nagar). 10 mins distance from there.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Ratnasagar pvt limited
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.