Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd is seeking experienced Software Developers (Front End) for our Digital Publishing segment.
We are looking for developers with strong knowledge and decent experience of web technologies along with an attitude to lead the changes and take responsibility, especially in a dynamic company environment.
No of vacancies - 3
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Front End Development Skills
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Identify specific issues in user experience and provide recommendations and codified solutions to influence the design.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience required 4-6 years
- Front-end developer must be adept at HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledge of Node JS/Angular JS/React JS is a plus.
- Building applications, testing, documenting, supporting, and deploying at scale.
- Develop a project through its entire life-cycle.
- 5 days working. Temporarily due to the pandemic, we are working on a roster schedule. i.e. 2 times a week from the office and rest work from home.
- Job Type - Permanent - on the company's rolls
- Selection process The shortlisted candidate/s will be required to come to the office in Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi for the assessment and interview. Home-based assessment requests will not be entertained.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Job location Mukherjee Nagar (10 mins from GTB Nagar metro station yellow line)
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
- Compensation At par with industry standards
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.