Skybooks https://www.skybooks.in/ is looking for an experienced candidate to be a part of our Sales team to help us expand our clientele in Trivandrum (Kerala)
The candidate will be responsible for assisting sales heads in promoting, marketing and selling the products of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assist in executing sales & marketing plans.
- Business Development & Sales for the entire assigned area.
- Manage sales & marketing operations for promoting books.
- Coordinate all activities to ensure marketing, sales and follow-up with schools.
- Map potential schools, visit schools, and also open and close calls.
- Recommend changes in products, services, policy, etc. based on evaluation of results and competitive development.
Key Skills required:
- 4 - 9 years of experience in a similar profile in the similar industry
- Must know schools of Trivandrum (Kerala) and nearby region
- Minimum a Bachelors degree from the relevant stream
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Presentable and well-groomed.
- Willingness to travel & must have own conveyance (2-wheeler preferably).
- A high degree of integrity, maturity, and ability to work with the team.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Compensation per industry standards
- Preference will be given to immediate joiner
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SKY BOOKS is a fast growing, research-driven company, with a view to revolutionise learning systems. We publish high quality educational material and provide support services to both, the learner and the educator. Our Authors, Editors and Educational Consultants have a collective experience of more than twenty years in Teaching, Publishing and Designing Curriculum. At SKY BOOKS, we are conscious of the increasingly dynamic learning environment of today and the challenges it brings with it. The books we publish go beyond merely providing the 3Rs. They not only make learning and teaching purposeful but also provide the right foundation to develop the twenty-first century skills that children need to succeed. The books are learner centric and make the teaching process effective and meaningful for the facilitators and educators. While adhering to the syllabus and pedagogy of the subject, our books incorporate age-appropriate and authentic references, avoid stereotypes and inculcate relevant and useful life skills and values. The books guide the children towards self-learning, completely doing away with rote learning. To facilitate todays educators to utilize their time optimally, we provide support in a variety of formats such as print, digital and interactive learning resources. Today, we have several satisfied users and this list is growing. The simple, comprehensible yet compelling content that is visually appealing will help learners with diverse learning styles, ability levels and skills.