Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd is looking for experiences candidates to be a part of our Sales team to expand our clientele in the Punjab region.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting sales heads in promoting, marketing and selling the company's products.
No of vacancies
- Jalandhar - 1
- Bhatinda - 1
- Patiala - 1
- Sales & Business Development for the entire assigned area.
- Identify the top schools in the addressable market segment for ensured sales
- Understand clients needs and offer solutions and support
- Secure business opportunities, and develop customized targeted sales strategies
- Incorporate all sales call-related requisite data in sales business app
- Strengthening business relationships with current and potential clients along with the distributors.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining the database (Salesforce, CRM, etc.) of prospective client information in the business app
- Maintain a pipeline of all potential clients
- Work closely with the team on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintain short- and long-term business development plans.
- Identify shortfalls in any processes, or operations of the team and resolve their glitches, and address concerns.
- Remain updated with competition.
- Keep track of outstanding payments and plan the course of action for their recovery in the assigned area
- Recommend changes in products, services, policy, etc. based on evaluation of results and competitive development.
Profile of an ideal candidate
Experience - Minimum 5 -8 years of experience in a similar role in a similar industry.
Qualification - Graduate or Post Graduate in sales, marketing or a related field
- Planning and prioritizing
- Effective communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced PowerPoint skills.
- competent in Customer Relationship Management systems
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Exhibited customer relationship management skills
- Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Well groomed
- Matrix Manager
- Book Distributors
- Industry Trainers
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Address:Ratna Sagar P. Ltd. Virat Bhawan, Mukherjee Nagar Commercial Complex, Delhi – 110009 (Land Mark: Behind Batra Cinema and near Post Office)