Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd is looking for talent to join our Sales team.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting sales heads in promoting, marketing and selling the products of the company.
Job Location - Delhi / NCR
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assist in executing sales & marketing plan.
- Business Development & Sales for entire assigned area.
- Manage sales & marketing operations for promoting books.
- Coordinate all activities to ensure marketing, sales and follow up with schools.
- Map potential schools, visit schools and also open and close calls.
- Recommend changes in products, service, policy, etc. based on evaluation of results and competitive development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fresher or 1-2 years of experience
- Minimum a Bachelors degree / MBA
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Presentable and well groomed.
- Willingness to travel & must have own conveyance (2-wheeler preferably).
- High degree of integrity, maturity and ability to work with team.
- Residing in Delhi/NCR or ready to relocate
Perks and Benefits
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
At Ratna Sagar, we are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education. And the work you do here will make a difference to lakhs of students.
Our goal is to bring out books for children that will really constitute an ocean of gems and will represent exemplary standards of book publication. Each book will embody the highest levels of teaching methodology, design and presentation, and pedagogical effectiveness. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds. The books, designed to motivate learners, cover all areas of the curriculum and make learning a holistic experience. These are very high goals. Yet we try every day to maintain these exemplary standards. We are always on the lookout for people who can help us do our work even better.
And here is some trivia about us: Ratna Sagar was a huge library at the ancient Nalanda university. It means, "An Ocean of Gems". Not as ancient as the library, we started out in 1982 we are now recognized among the top educational textbook publishers of the country with expertise in books meant for schools and higher academics. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company and are present over 20 locations all over India. We are a committed team of over 600 people. It has been our endeavor to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake.
Please visit our website http://www.ratnasagar.com/ for more details about us.
Contact Company:Ratnasagar Herbals
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Delhi/Sales /Fresher