Ratna Sagar is seeking an experience Project Manager, responsible for overseeing projects and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within quality benchmarks.
Department Digital segment & Offshoot (http://offshootbooks.com/)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Manage complete project cycle, deliver projects against agreed scope, budget, schedule & and target audience expectations.
- Ensure projects are completed within the specified TAT.
- Communicate with in-house team and clients to ensure the timely and error-free project delivery.
- Provide timely updates to the Editors and other teams regarding the current status of the projects
- Provide feedback on areas of improvement to associates
- Resource allocation.
- Ensure visual clarity, language, grammar, & suitability of the content.
- Evaluated accuracy of the content and conducted final issue check.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in the similar industry.
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- An excellent understanding of the publishing industry and the project management process
- Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organization, collaboration and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Post-grad from an institute of a repute
- Job location - Mukherjee Nagar (10 mins from GTB Nagar metro station yellow line)
- 5 days working. Temporarily due to the pandemic, we are working on a roster schedule. i.e. 2-3 times a week form the office and rest work from home.
- Job Type - Permanent & on the company's rolls
- Selection process - The shortlisted candidate/s will be required to come to the office in Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi for the assessment and interview.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
- Compensation - At par with industry standards
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.A in Arts & Humanities, Communication, English, Journalism
Ratnasagar pvt limited
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.