Roles and Responsibilities
Conduct educational workshops, seminars, symposiums, webinars, & product presentations for academic community (teachers, students, school management etc.) within the assigned territory via live visits and on digital platforms.
Job Location : Mumbai / Pune & Hyderabad
Research & Analysis:
- Market survey and competition analysis.
- Conducting market surveys for upcoming projects for effective planning of new projects
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitors data for successful absorption of new products
- Organizing & conducting workshops for various schools
- Conducting Product briefing sessions
- Product Training for the Sales Team to empower them for effective sales delivery
- Providing Support to schools on Products.
- Organizing seminars, interactive sessions, launches of new products for wider customer coverage and brand promotion
- Liasioning with Editorial & Sales team
- Creating Content for Publicity.
- Keeping track of development in curriculum and pedagogy & NEP
- Strategic excellence in similar industry
- Exposure or experience in Early Childhood Education & teacher training
- Effective communicator: strong facilitator, presenter, collaborator
- Proficient in conducting seminars & workshops for students, teachers & parents
- Fully competent in conducting product demos for sales dept.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Experience Minimum 6+ years of experience in the similar role in a similar industry
Qualification Post Graduate along with B.Ed /Certified trainer would be an added advantage
Role:Product / Service Trainer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Corporate Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.A in Any Specialization,M.Ed in Education
Ratnasagar pvt limited
SKY BOOKS is a fast growing, research-driven company, with a view to revolutionise learning systems. We publish high quality educational material and provide support services to both, the learner and the educator. Our Authors, Editors and Educational Consultants have a collective experience of more than twenty years in Teaching, Publishing and Designing Curriculum. At SKY BOOKS, we are conscious of the increasingly dynamic learning environment of today and the challenges it brings with it. The books we publish go beyond merely providing the 3Rs. They not only make learning and teaching purposeful but also provide the right foundation to develop the twenty-first century skills that children need to succeed. The books are learner centric and make the teaching process effective and meaningful for the facilitators and educators. While adhering to the syllabus and pedagogy of the subject, our books incorporate age-appropriate and authentic references, avoid stereotypes and inculcate relevant and useful life skills and values. The books guide the children towards self-learning, completely doing away with rote learning. To facilitate todays educators to utilize their time optimally, we provide support in a variety of formats such as print, digital and interactive learning resources. Today, we have several satisfied users and this list is growing. The simple, comprehensible yet compelling content that is visually appealing will help learners with diverse learning styles, ability levels and skills.