Avartan (A venture of Ratna Sagar publication https://www.avartan.in/) is seeking an experienced candidate for the role of product and brand promotion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Marketing and Educational Workshop Management
- Conduct educational workshops, seminars, symposiums, webinars, & product presentations for the academic community (teachers, students, school management, etc.) within the assigned territory via live visits and on digital platforms.
- Be the face of the company and answer inquiries of the clients proactively.
- Attend required events and workshops.
- Product promotion brand /relationship building by interactions with clients, vendors suppliers, etc.
- Provide educational and informational materials to increase awareness about books and other products of the company.
- Train the sales team regarding any new market trends etc. whenever required.
- Gather new market information/proactively carry out competition mapping.
- Communicate the feedback to the management/head office.
- Maintain a database of stakeholders (clients, teachers, school management, vendors, etc.)
- Prepare reports, presentations, and oversee content for the website and social media.
- Be actively involved in online brand awareness of the product.
- Email marketing Develop content for press releases / other print and electronic testimonials/ promotional emails etc. with a focus on keyword density, keyword prominence, and proximity.
- Sales promotion through digital collaterals.
- Analyze and optimize website user/visitor/audience footprints.
- Evaluate emerging social media/ online marketing trends, metrics, technologies, and provide inputs for its adoption where appropriate.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (Marketing/Brand promotion) in the publishing industry
- Should have basic hands-on experience in Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Education BCA/MCA, Btech, Graduate from an institute of repute. (IT background)
- Excellent communication skills (writing/reading/speaking). Should be well versed in the local language of the assigned region.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Should be able to plan and coordinate events.
- Tech-savvy - Should be able to independently organize and manage digital events and answer technical questions of the clients/audience
- The candidate should be willing to travel PAN India
- Job Location Base locations Delhi
- Must be willing to travel (This is not work from home)
- Compensation Per the industry standards and trends
- Industry K8 School division
- Product Academic Books (Computers)
- Job Type Full time
- Preference will be given to immediate joiner
- Selection process Meeting with the department head in Delhi
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Computers, BCA - Computers
Avartan - a venture of Ratna Sagar Publication
The word Avartan refers to rules that are recursive. As our name suggests, we continuously follow the finest publishing practices to produce high-quality content.
Computers are the most marvelous gifts of modern science and they have become an integral part of our lives. They are playing a vital role in shaping the learning process.
Avartan computer education provides a wide range of computer books that contain comprehensive and rich content that is high on production value and innovation. The books have been conceived and designed in such a manner that they make learners and teachers equal partners in the learning process and dissuade rote learning. Our books are endorsed by schools across the country and inspire learners to have fun while learning.
MISSION AND VISION
Avartan, with products that cover an extremely wide spectrum of technology, is driven by the aim to cater to the growing and varying needs of learners and teachers in a format that suits them best. We, at Avartan, play a proactive role in nurturing a technically-empowered generation that can contribute to the ever-changing needs of society.
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students
Contact Company:Avartan - a venture of Ratna Sagar Publication
Address:VIRAT BHAVAN, COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, MUKHERJEE NAGAR, DELHI 110009
Reference Id:Product Manager