PHP/Laravel Full Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP Frameworks Laravel Modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database in MYSQL/MongoDB.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Testing applications using PHP Unit.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have a strong knowledge of Laravel Framework: At least 3 years of experience in Laravel Framework.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Core PHP with OOPS
- Must have a strong knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs
- Testing of applications using PHP Unit.
- Design Pattern
- Knowledge of Node JS/Angular JS/React JS is a plus.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Proficient in web services, SQL databases.
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days working in every week
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Product line focus - Academic books
- Job location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (10 mins from GTB Nagar metro station)
- The selection process requires the candidate to appear for an interview process at the Head Office located at Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Department:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Ratnasagar Pvt Ltd
At Ratna Sagar, we are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education. And the work you do here will make a difference to lakhs of students.
Our goal is to bring out books for children that will really constitute an ocean of gems and will represent exemplary standards of book publication. Each book will embody the highest levels of teaching methodology, design and presentation, and pedagogical effectiveness. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds. The books, designed to motivate learners, cover all areas of the curriculum and make learning a holistic experience. These are very high goals. Yet we try every day to maintain these exemplary standards. We are always on the lookout for people who can help us do our work even better.
And here is some trivia about us: Ratna Sagar was a huge library at the ancient Nalanda university. It means, "An Ocean of Gems". Not as ancient as the library, we started out in 1982 we are now recognized among the top educational textbook publishers of the country with expertise in books meant for schools and higher academics. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company and are present over 24 locations all over India. We are a committed team of over 600 people. It has been our endeavor to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake.
Please visit our websitehttp://www.ratnasagar.com/for more details about us.
Contact Company:Ratnasagar Pvt Ltd
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India