Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd is seeking an experienced PHP Developer to develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Responsible for writing back-end code and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- The primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Laravel Frameworks.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BCA/MCA/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Passionate to write modular code.
- 5 day working - work from office
- Compensation At par with industry standards.
- Job Type Permanent & on the company's rolls
- Job Location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (10 mins from GTB Nagar metro station)
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
- Selection process Selection process requires the candidate/s to appear interview in the Head Office for the interview process
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Role:Back End Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:E-Learning / EdTech
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.'
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.