Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd is looking for an experienced candidate to be a part of our Human Resource team.
Job Location - Delhi
The candidate will be responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening)
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities,
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles queries and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
Qualifications and Skills required;
- Masters degree or equivalent work experience of over 6+ years in Human Resources, Organizational Development
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other ERP tools
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations,PG Diploma in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
At Ratna Sagar, we are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education. And the work you do here will make a difference to lakhs of students.
Our goal is to bring out books for children that will really constitute an ocean of gems and will represent exemplary standards of book publication. Each book will embody the highest levels of teaching methodology, design and presentation, and pedagogical effectiveness. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds. The books, designed to motivate learners, cover all areas of the curriculum and make learning a holistic experience. These are very high goals. Yet we try every day to maintain these exemplary standards. We are always on the lookout for people who can help us do our work even better.
And here is some trivia about us: Ratna Sagar was a huge library at the ancient Nalanda university. It means, "An Ocean of Gems". Not as ancient as the library, we started out in 1982 we are now recognized among the top educational textbook publishers of the country with expertise in books meant for schools and higher academics. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company and are present over 24 locations all over India. We are a committed team of over 600 people. It has been our endeavor to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake.
Please visit our website http://www.ratnasagar.com/ for more details about us.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India