We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales and marketing team.
This position will act as a liaison between all the concerned internal and external stakeholders of the company.
Coordination and communication
- Coordinate with sales team for workshops, product training, seminars, etc.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, new schemes/ products, and deliverables to the sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Coordination with management regarding recruitment of trainers, organizers, etc..
- Coordinate with inventory or supply chain teams for promotional materials etc.
- Educate and guide the external stakeholders (e.g. clients) in a proper manner when required
- Provide daily feedback of operations to the Manager/Department Head.
MIS & Reports Generation:-
- Provide support and maintenance to the management information systems (MIS).
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the Manager.
- Track and record progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Support in events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules, compiling marketing materials and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Provide customer support and assistance in troubleshooting and work on solutions.
- Establish and maintain timelines for the work.
- Visit on-site required in assigned territory.
- Ensure that the service level agreements for all categories of requests are met as per established standards/targets.
- Keep a track of pending processes/requests and ensure timely escalation
Skills and Qualifications
- 5- 8years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand sales team concerns and provide appropriate solutions.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to travel
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- 5 day working
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation At par with industry standards.
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners from similar industry
- Job type Regular (work from office)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.