Manager Branding & Marketing
Ratna Sagar is looking for a highly skilled a senior personnel to spear head the organizations branding and marketing ventures.
In this capacity, the ideal candidate should have experience in implementing targeted brand accentuating campaigns.
The goal of this role would be to increase the companys market presence and boost audience sentience for competitive advantage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for setting brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term goals/objectives. Establish the businesss brand building strategies across all channels.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns. Would be owning the brand narrative.
- Align the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics. Analyse brand positioning amongst the target audience.
- Plan and execute schematics pertaining to communication channels - utilising maximum possible available media platforms, including conventional and contemporary digital means like social media forums.
- Developing new creative, innovate, and out-of-the-box approaches in applying the businesss messages.
- Monitor product distribution and audience reactions.
- Covert paper schemes/strategies to go-to-market action plan.
- Manage new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Meet/ interact the clients/audience for a long term association about the brand and the organisation.
- Generate and use customer data for business development.
- To drive and oversee all companys branding and marketing activities on various platforms.
- Coaching and mentoring and overseeing the team members in marketing department. Guide them in the execution of their duties (when required) for a smooth hassle free work throughout. Should have a knack to supervise a team skilfully.
- Help the team members in establishing their roles/duties and performance specifications.
- Timely and periodically updating management about the departmental achievements, effectiveness of promotional workshops etc.
- Collaborative approach
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research competitors’ activities on various industry product offering to strategic product enhancements.
- Maintain a relevant requisite database and provide feedback for various products, activities etc.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity. Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Prepare budgetary forecasts/projections
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Documentation and report creation of relevant financials.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Management
- Education – Post Grad from a relevant subject course from an institute of repute.
- Experience – Must have had at least 12-15 years of proven experience in a similar role in the similar industry.
- Analytical Skills – Should be able portray an ability to enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models.
- IT Skills – He must also demonstrate proficiency in the use of relevant softwares (Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, etc.) Which are necessary for the creation of brand marketing materials.
- Communication Skills – Must possess superior communication skills and should be confident in interacting with stakeholders from all grades.
- Interpersonal Skills – The candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his own, have exceptional organizational skills, be detail orientated, be a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Base – Delhi
- Reported by: Supervisory role only
- Compensation: As per the industry standards and trends
- Industry: K12 School Division
- Product: Academic products Print and Digital
- Job Type: Full time/regular
- Selection process: Meeting at head office in Delhi
Human Resource Department
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Role:Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Private Limited
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students. For more details please visit www.ratnasagar.com
You can also check our pages on Instagram and Facebook https://www.instagram.com/ratnasagar_india
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Private Limited
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India