Division Product and Brand Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create new out-of-the-box ideas & convert them into eye-catching designs for books, websites, media ads, and e-commerce
- Generate high-quality graphics
- Design and create prototypes and mock-ups
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Test designs for usability and quality
- Must be able to design pages, diagrams, images, etc., as required
- Should be able to work in a team with editors, illustrators, executives etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience as a graphic designer in a reputed organisation
- Knowledge of typography, hierarchy, alignment, placement and composition
- Experience in designing children's books, covers, promotional materials and eCommerce campaigns
- Should have an excellent colour sense, strong typography skills and should be innovative
- Should have hands-on experience using the following software:
Illustrator & other designing tools
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days working
- Compensation Per the industry standards
- Role type Full time
- Job Type Regular Work from Office
- Selection process If shortlisted, the candidate should come to our office in Delhi to interview for the position.
- Location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station GTB Nagar).
- The application must be sent with sample/demo work (sample work is mandatory for the application to proceed to the next stage) at email@example.com
Role:Content Designer / Strategist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ratna Sagar Private Limited
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Private Limited
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India