Currently, we are seeking an experienced individual to be a part of our Digital & Offshoot segment
We are looking for an experienced individual who has expertise in Science subjects and has worked on the content for academic content for K8 division.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write-ups, images, artwork, etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Draft content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest-specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Boards patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high-quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Key skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in academic publishing or a similar relevant organization for the subject Science
- Post Grad/Masters a relevant degree from an institute of repute
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Focus to follow all rules and regulations.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Job location Mukherjee Nagar (10 mins from GTB Nagar metro station yellow line)
- 5 days working. Temporarily due to the pandemic, we are working on a roster schedule. i.e. 2-3 times a week from the office and rest work from home.
- Job Type - Permanent & on the company's rolls
- Selection process - The shortlisted candidate/s will be required to come to the office in Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi for the assessment and interview.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
Role:Content, Editorial & Journalism - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:Content, Editorial & Journalism - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,BHMS in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Ed in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.