Editorial Openings _ Maths, Physics || Print Division
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write ups, images, artwork etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Drafting of content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Boards patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven working experience as an editor for school books
- Graduate or Post Graduate (regular course) in either Physics & Maths from a reputed university/college
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Ensuring delivery of error-free print products
- Process adherence
- Prioritizing and multitasking
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days working in every week
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Product line focus - Academic books
- Job location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (10 mins from GTB Nagar metro station)
- The selection process requires the candidate to appear for an interview process at the Head Office located at Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi
Role:Editing (Print / Online / Electronic) - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Department:Content, Editorial & Journalism
Role Category:Editing (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Maths, Biology, Physics
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Maths, Biology, Physics
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Company brief: Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
We at Ratna Sagar, are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India