Roles and Responsibilities
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd. invites applicants for the position open in our Editorial team for English, Maths & Chemistry subjects for Print division for Academic books.
The major responsibilities are enumerated below:-
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write ups, images, artwork etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Drafting of content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Boards patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills and experience required:-
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience as an editor for school books
- Post Graduate (regular course) in either History or Geography or Political Science from a reputed university/college
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Ensuring delivery of error-free print products
- Process adherence
- Prioritizing and multitasking
Other important Info
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days working in a week
- Job type Full time
- Compensation - Best as per the industry standards
- Selection process - Selection process requires the candidate to come to the office for the interview.
- Location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi 10 minutes far from nearest Metro station - GTB Nagar.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Applicants are requested to apply with updated CVs with latest photograph pasted on it.
Please ensure that all the start and end dates/years pertaining to employments, education , projects undertaken etc are duly mentioned in the CV.
Email ID - email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:Editing (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.Com in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.A in Maths, English,MBA/PGDM in Finance
At Ratna Sagar, we are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education. And the work you do here will make a difference to lakhs of students.
Our goal is to bring out books for children that will really constitute an ocean of gems and will represent exemplary standards of book publication. Each book will embody the highest levels of teaching methodology, design and presentation, and pedagogical effectiveness. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds. The books, designed to motivate learners, cover all areas of the curriculum and make learning a holistic experience. These are very high goals. Yet we try every day to maintain these exemplary standards. We are always on the lookout for people who can help us do our work even better.
And here is some trivia about us: Ratna Sagar was a huge library at the ancient Nalanda university. It means, "An Ocean of Gems". Not as ancient as the library, we started out in 1982 we are now recognized among the top educational textbook publishers of the country with expertise in books meant for schools and higher academics. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company and are present over 24 locations all over India. We are a committed team of over 600 people. It has been our endeavor to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake.
Please visit our website http://www.ratnasagar.com/ for more details about us.
Contact Company:Ratnasagar Herbals
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Chemistry, English & Maths