Editorial II Pre-Primary II Sky Books
Sky Books (https://www.skybooks.in/) is hiring for an Editorial role for academic content/books of pre-primary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plan and develop the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- An eye for all details related to grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence formation, word order, etc.
- Develop content (complementing other forms of audience outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest-specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate, and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g., write-ups, images, artwork, etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Boards patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high-quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within time and budget constraints.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience as an editor in Pre-Primary, K 8, K 5 publishing segment.
- Post Grad (regular) from a relevant educational background.
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- 05 days working
- Compensation At par with industry standards.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner.
- Candidate must be willing to work regularly from the office
Role:Editor / Content Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Department:Content, Editorial & Journalism
Role Category:Editing (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.A in Arts&Humanities, English
PG:M.A in Arts & Humanities, English
SKY BOOKS is a fast growing, research-driven company, with a view to revolutionize learning systems. We publish high-quality educational material and provide support services to both, the learner and the educator. Our Authors, Editors, and Educational Consultants have a collective experience of more than twenty years in Teaching, Publishing, and Designing Curriculum.
At SKY BOOKS, we are conscious of the increasingly dynamic learning environment of today and the challenges it brings with it. The books we publish go beyond merely providing the 3Rs. They not only make learning and teaching purposeful but also provide the right foundation to develop the twenty-first century skills that children need to succeed. The books are learner centric and make the teaching process effective and meaningful for the facilitators and educators. While adhering to the syllabus and pedagogy of the subject, our books incorporate age-appropriate and authentic references, avoid stereotypes and inculcate relevant and useful life skills and values. The books guide the children towards self-learning, completely doing away with rote learning. To facilitate today's educators to utilize their time optimally, we provide support in a variety of formats such as print, digital and interactive learning resources. Today, we have several satisfied users and this list is growing. The simple, comprehensible yet compelling content that is visually appealing will help learners with diverse learning styles, ability levels and skills.
For more details, please visit https://www.skybooks.in/
Contact Company:Sky books
Address:GF-10, VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, MUKHERJEE NAGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:Pre-Primary -SB