Roles and Responsibilities
- Create cover titles of the books
- Use self visualization to make attractive and creative page settings
- Must be able to create page settings as per the given instructions
- Produce a layout for each page of the publication
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5 years experience as a DTP operator in the publishing industry preferably from academic publishing
- Minimum 5 years experience of Indesign, Corel Draw and Photoshop
- Should be able to create stylesheets
- Should be proficient in paragraph styling
- Should be proficient in character styling
Perks and Benefits
5 day working
Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
Compensation As per the industry standards.
*Job location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (10 mins from GTB Nagar Metro Station yellow line)
*Preference will be given to immediate joiners
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Ratnasagar Pvt ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
We at Ratna Sagar, are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education.
Contact Company:Ratnasagar Pvt ltd
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India