Ratna Sagar is looking for a Digital Marketer responsible for improving the visibility of brand & products, and outreaching the target audience through offline and online media platforms
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts. Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Must be able to develop/write content on own/independently. (for e.g product descriptions, emails, etc).
- Email marketing - Develop content for press releases / other print and electronic testimonials/ promotional emails etc. with a focus on keyword density, keyword prominence, and proximity.
- Content Marketing - Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, showcasing the projects and achievements on the organization's social media /online portal, etc. to ensure the prominence of Ratna Sagar and its products amongst the academic and trade fraternity.
- Sales promotion through digital collaterals.
- Key online and offline retail tie-ups for authors/titles, promotions for individual books/series including packaging, special prices, especially on Flipkart, Amazon, Kobo, etc.
- Explore new media like e-commerce platforms for innovative marketing and publicity campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging social media/ online marketing trends, metrics, technologies, and provide inputs for its adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with designers to improved user experience. Monitor competition and prepare frequent competitor analysis.
- Social Networking Manage and enhance presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and other similar community sites for a lasting digital connection with viewers & and client touchpoints.
- Create promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as a Digital Marketer or in a similar role.
- Graduate from a relevant stream
- Relevant knowledge & experience of
Search Engine Principles & Algorithm (Google, Yahoo & Bing) tools
Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
Paid social media advertising/ PPC campaigns
Search engine marketing.
- Good Knowledge of WordPress CMS- preferable
- Should be able to work on off-page & on-page.
- A tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Job location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (Nearest Metro station GTB Nagar yellow line)
- Job Type - Full time (temporarily 2-3 times work from the office and rest from home)
- Shortlisted candidates should be ready to appear for PI in the head office in Delhi. No remote/virtual PI request will be entertained
- Preference will be given to immediate joiner
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.