Greetings from Skybooks!
Attached below are job details that may be suitable for your profile. Please go through the job description and kindly send your updated CV with a passport-size photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sky Books (https://www.skybooks.in/ - an independent venture of Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd) is looking for an experienced candidate to be a part of our Sales team to help us expand our business in Kerala
No of vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala - 1
- Kannur, Kerala -1
The candidate will be responsible for assisting sales heads in promoting, marketing, and selling the products of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales & Business execution for the entire assigned area.
- Map potential schools, visit them, and also open and close calls.
- Assess the target audience and collate data to make the sales pitch.
- Be aware and updated on the complete product information about new & existing books. Sample submission and collection Incorporate all sales call-related requisite data in the sales business app
- Coordinate with the logistics department about the timely dispatch of the said order.
- Follow up with customers to recover balance payments.
- Meet monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets
- Participate in all promotional activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel & must have own conveyance
- Ability to prepare various sales reports
- Operational efficiency
- Action/result oriented
- Presentable and well-groomed.
- A high degree of integrity, maturity, and ability to work with the team.
- Sense of responsibility.
Skybooks (a venture of Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd)
Role:Business Development Executive (BDE)
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
SkyBooks - Academic Publishing
SKY BOOKS is a fast growing, research-driven company, with a view to revolutionise learning systems. We publish high quality educational material and provide support services to both, the learner and the educator. Our Authors, Editors and Educational Consultants have a collective experience of more than twenty years in Teaching, Publishing and Designing Curriculum. At SKY BOOKS, we are conscious of the increasingly dynamic learning environment of today and the challenges it brings with it. The books we publish go beyond merely providing the 3Rs. They not only make learning and teaching purposeful but also provide the right foundation to develop the twenty-first century skills that children need to succeed. The books are learner centric and make the teaching process effective and meaningful for the facilitators and educators. While adhering to the syllabus and pedagogy of the subject, our books incorporate age-appropriate and authentic references, avoid stereotypes and inculcate relevant and useful life skills and values. The books guide the children towards self-learning, completely doing away with rote learning. To facilitate todays educators to utilize their time optimally, we provide support in a variety of formats such as print, digital and interactive learning resources. Today, we have several satisfied users and this list is growing. The simple, comprehensible yet compelling content that is visually appealing will help learners with diverse learning styles, ability levels and skills.
For more details, please visit www.skybooks.in
Contact Company:SkyBooks - Academic Publishing
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India