Currently, we are seeking an experienced individual to
- Update and maintain information on our company databases and information system and
- Interact with the internal and external stakeholders for query resolution, information exchange, etc
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Input data into spreadsheets, databases (ERP/CRM systems) and ensure the accuracy of inputs
- Verify logs and retrieve any missing data.
- Regularly update data in the systems.
- Review data for errors or redundancies, make corrections, and check the output.
- Generate reports, store outputs in the database, and perform backups.
- Ensure data availability in a convenient manner.
- Answer and resolve queries from concerned department/s, provide support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience Minimum 3 years of prior experience with Data Entry or a similar position.
- Education Graduate in a relevant stream, preferably in IT or computer science, from an institute of repute.
- Good communication skills -should be able to speak properly and with confidence
- with the stakeholders
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining reports & databases
- Proven experience of working on Microsoft Office Suite especially with spreadsheets
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Should be able to converse properly and confidently with the required parties.
- Preferably from the Publishing industry
- 5 days working
- Job Type - Work from office with regular office hours.
- Role type - Full time/regular/Permanent
- Designation - to be discussed after the interview
- Selection process - The selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the HO in Delhi for the interview.
- Location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station GTB Nagar). 10 mins distance from there.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
- Preference will be given to the immediate joiner
- Compensation - Per the industry standards
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Ratnasagar pvt limited
About Ratna Sagar
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.”
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, “Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.