Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Proofreading code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge of Core JAVA, Kotlin, Flutter, UI controls and Android SDK.
- Different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and CI/CD
Perks and Benefits
5 days working in a week
job type Full time compensation - Best as per the industry standards
selection process - Selection process requires the candidate to come to the office for the interview.
Location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi 10 minutes far from nearest Metro station - GTB Nagar.
Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Applicants are requested to apply with updated CVs with latest photograph pasted on it. Please ensure that all the start and end dates/years pertaining to employments, education , projects undertaken etc are duly mentioned in the CV. Email ID -firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Mobile / App Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Department:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,Any Graduate
PG:MCA in Computers
Ratna Sagar Pvt ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness. Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt ltd
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India