The primary focus of this role will be to develop and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices and their integration with back-end services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Design, build, and maintain state of the art, high performance, reusable, and reliable web /mobile applications.
- Develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Modify software programs to improve performance throughout the products lifecycle
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Analyze data on user needs and hardware constraints to determine the feasibility of various designs
Candidate Profile :
- 3-8 years of experience in Android development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any similar subject
- Strong in Java programming and OOPS fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm.
- Experience working with Android Studio.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and understanding of best practices for the same.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML)
- Experience using SQLite in Android.
- Must have knowledge & experience of Xamarin.
- Good understanding of SDLC -Software Development Life Cycle in software development.
- Should have worked in a team environment using a code repository like Git and bug tracker.
- Candidate must have experience in Google APIs like map & analytics, Facebook SDK, FCM.
- Preferable if candidate has personally architected and implemented applications available in the Android marketplace.
- 5 days working
- Compensation Per the industry standards
- Job Type - Work from office
- Selection process - The selection process requires the candidate/s to come to the office in Delhi for the interview. No provision for remote /online or virtual tests.
- Location Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station GTB Nagar). 10 mins distance from there.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Role:Mobile / App Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Ratna Sagar is one of the largest and most renowned publishing houses in India today. Ratna Sagar is named after a library of the Nalanda University, an ancient seat of learning which flourished over 2000 years ago. Founded in 1982, Ratna Sagar brings out books that represent exemplary standards of publishing. It has been our endeavour to prove ourselves worthy of our ancient namesake. Our mission statement reads, to bring out books for children that really constitute an ocean of gems. These books will employ the most modern and proven approaches towards the shaping of young minds.
Ratna Sagar was awarded the ISO 9001-2008 certification in 2010 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2013. Our rich tapestry of books has become synonymous with quality education. Our books are being used by the leading schools of the country.
To quote our quality policy statement, Each book embodies the highest level of teaching methodology, designing, presentation and pedagogical effectiveness.” Perhaps the best illustration of this missionary zeal can be found in the books developed by Ratna Sagar for effective English Language Teaching and also in our flagship series Living Science. Our books are carefully and attractively designed by our experts to make learning an interesting, creative and fun-filled experience.
Ratna Sagar regularly hosts seminars and workshops in its ongoing programme for effective education. As part of this programme we organize workshops on English Teaching, Motivation, Creative Writing & the Art of Storytelling. Participants include school principals, teachers and educators.
In order to achieve our objective of excellence and innovation in education, Ratna Sagar jointly publishes educational books as well as medical books with other national and international publishers such as Scholastic, Blake Publishing, Byword and Dr NDTV. Ratna Sagar has also joined hands with Harper Collins to bring the world-famous Collins dictionaries to the Indian reader. Among the seventeen dictionaries marketed by Ratna Sagar are French, Spanish, German and Italian dictionaries for Indian schoolchildren.
For the past 25 years Ratna Sagar has been identified with high quality school-level books. The market response and the acceptance of our books by schools across India, thanks to the support and cooperation of teachers, has been excellent. This has encouraged us to think in terms of forward integration and diversifying into the publication of higher academic books. With the launch of its new imprint PRIMUS BOOKS, Ratna Sagar has now ventured into publishing academic reference works and textbooks for professors, lecturers, research scholars and graduate and postgraduate students.