We are looking for a talented individual who can be a part of our editorial team (digital segment) as an academic content developer/editor ELT/English for grade K8.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Draft content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest-specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write-ups, images, artwork etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Boards patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Key skills required:
- A minimum 3 years of proven working experience in ELT editorial, preferably in K8/K12 segment.
- Post Grad (regular) in English from an institute of a repute
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- 5 days working
- Role type Full time /Regular - Work from office
- Compensation - Per the industry standards
- Selection process - Selection process requires the candidate to come to the office for the interview.
- Location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (nearest Metro station - GTB Nagar). 10 mins distance from there.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and nearly 4 decades of roots.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Content Development
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.Ed - Any Specialization, Integrated PG - Journalism / Mass Communication, M.A - Journalism, Arts & Humanities, Communication, English
Ratna Sagar Pvt limited
At Ratna Sagar, we are passionate about creating high-quality educational content for students. In this age of digital media, we are excited about using these tools most effectively to enrich the learning experience. If you care about what students learn and how, and would like to make a difference, come join us on our mission of education. And the work you do here will make a difference to lakhs of students.
Contact Company:Ratna Sagar Pvt limited
Address:GF-10,,VIRAT BHAWAN,COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,MUKHERJEE N, AGAR, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India
Reference Id:ELT Digital - Dec 2020