Please note that the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Manage complete project cycle, deliver projects against agreed scope, budget, schedule & and target audience expectations.
- Ensure projects are completed within the specified TAT.
- Communicate with in house team and clients to ensure the timely and error free project delivery.
- Provide timely updates to the Editors and other teams regarding the current status of the projects
- Provide feedback on areas of improvement to associates
- Resource allocation.
- Ensure visual clarity, language, grammar, & suitability of the content.
- Evaluated accuracy of the content and conducted final issue check.
Department - This position will be responsible for our Digital & Offshoot department (http://offshootbooks.com/)
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in the similar industry.
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- An excellent understanding of the publishing industry and the project management process
- Excellent writing, editing, and organisational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organisation, collaboration and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Post grad from an institute of a repute
5 day working
Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
Compensation - As per the industry standards (will also depend upon the interview)
Job location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (10 mins from GTB Nagar Metro Station - yellow line)
Preference will be given to immediate joiners
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.A - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ratnasagar pvt limited