Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Draft content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention).
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write ups, images, artwork etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Board's patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Key skills required:
- 5+ years of proven working experience as an editor in education/publishing segment.
- Post Grad (regular) from a relevant educational background.
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- 5 day working
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Job location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (Nearest Metro station GTB Nagar - yellow line)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category:Content Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Ed - Education, B.A - Any Specialization
PG:M.Ed - Education, M.A - Any Specialization, English
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ratnasagar pvt limited
Recruiter Name:Kusha Ratti
Contact Company:Ratnasagar pvt limited
Reference Id:ELT March 2020