* Based on the synthesis of the reviews and a reading of the manuscript, writes a short evaluative constructive report reflecting the strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript for the authors and the editor.
* Making content selection decisions based on the reviews and votes of the Editorial Members and other reviewers.
* Setting and enforcing deadlines.
* Coordinate with authors, illustrators & artists.
* Give inputs to the sales department regarding the USPs of our books.
* Meet with the production department to finalize on the printing costs and schedules.
* Prepare the final articles for layout and reviewing the page proofs of the layout.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category:Content Development
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, English
PG:M.A - Any Specialization, English